Are you an Administrative Assistant Working With A Special Education Administrator? Are you interested in participating in a professional support network with other Administrative Assistants from other school districts? If so, consider enrolling in the NHASEA Administrative Assistant Professional Learning Community!
While extra arms may not be possible, there are strategies that will make you and your Special Education Administrator more efficient and organized. Some of the topics that will be covered include:
- How to organize your Special Education Aid/Chapter 402 files?
- What are the important Special Education acronyms you should know?
- Why does special education have so many timelines?
- What do you need to know about Medicaid and reporting to the DOE?
- How Can I help prepare for budget season?
- What reports can I pull from NHSEIS and i4see?
- And other “tricks of the trade” …
Whether you are experienced in your role, or new to the position, there are plenty of topics to share!!
Amy Rowe, Special Education Consultant
November 18, 2021 9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. - In-Person
February 03, 2022 9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. - In-Person
May 12, 2022 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. - In-Person
November 18, 2021 9:00 – 2:30 in person session
Special Education and Student Services Overview, Funding and Reporting. Special Education Office Calendar.
February 03, 2022 9:00-2:30 in person session
Medicaid, Special Education Aid, 402, grants and other fiscal/budget management. NHSEIS reporting, Indicator Oversight.
May 12, 2022 9:00-12:00 in person session
Student records and transition. Wrapping up the year and preparing for the next. Networking and celebration.Back to Calendar