Professional Learning Community (PLC)
Are you an Administrative Assistant Working With A Special Education Administrator? Are you interested in participating in a professional support network with other Administrative Assistants from other school districts? If so, consider enrolling in the NHASEA Administrative Assistant Professional Learning Community!
Administrative Assistants never seem to rest, let alone take time to focus upon professional growth. Join your colleagues from across NH as we focus on relevant and critical professional support and networking to meet the demands of the evolving job expectations. Administrative assistants are the chief point of contact and always need to be one step ahead; there are strategies that will make you and your Special Education Administrative Team more efficient and organized. Some of the topics that will be covered in the 2022-2033 PLC:
- Organizing your Special Education Aid/Chapter 402 files
- Practical skills to improve productivity
- Important and new Special Education acronyms
- Essential Special Education timelines and the critical role of the administrative assistant
- Medicaid To Schools and relevant reporting
- Budget process, grants and fiscal management
- NHSEIS and i4see
- Supporting your Special Education Administrative Team
- And other “tricks of the trade”
Whether you are experienced in your role, or new to the position, there are plenty of topics to share!
Session Dates and Times:
October 28, 2022 - 9:00am to 3:00pm – In-Person
February 10, 2023 - 9:00am to 3:00pm – In-Person
Elaine Dodge, Director of Student Services, SAU 02
NHASEA reserves the right to make any and all changes to the events materials, and meeting dates. Attendees will be notified immediately of these changes. Cancellations within 10 business day of the event and no shows will not receive a refund.Back to Calendar
Please contact Denise Lavoie for registraton/waitlist information.