Out of District Coordinator and Court Liaisons PLC
NHASEA is committed to supporting the work of Out of District Coordinators and Court Liaisons. The COVID-19 World Wide Pandemic has put a whole new twist on the work of leaders responsible for the oversight of students who are court involved or placed out of District. If you are an Out of District Coordinator, Court Liaison or Special Education Administrator responsible for these areas, this PLC offers an evolving selection of timely topics, discussion, resources and guidance during what will prove to be a very challenging school year. Join your colleagues in this Professional Learning Community as they focus upon collective learning, networking, and collegial support. This facilitated PLC will meet regularly to:
- Improve skills and knowledge of Out of District Coordinators and Court Liaisons through collaborative study, exchange of expertise and professional dialog.
- Focus upon problem solving, best practices and unique challenges of working with Out of District and Court Ordered Placements.
- Foster and promote positive professional interactions with colleagues who have similar roles/responsibilities.
- Provide professional development opportunities for out-of-district coordinators on topics relative to their role.
- Allow for ongoing electronic communication, support and technical assistance between meetings:
Facilitator: Tobi Gray Chassie, Education Consultant
Back to Calendar