Special Education Building Coordinators PLC
As special education building coordinators rally to respond to COVID-19, and leading at the building level, NHASEA is committed to supporting you! Join Special Education Building Coordinators as they focus upon collective learning, networking, and collegial support by sharing and learning centered on best practices. This PLC meets regularly to:
- Improve skills and knowledge of Special Education building level leaders through collaborative study, exchange of expertise and professional dialog.
- Strengthen aspirations, achievement and attainment of students through strong leadership.
- Focus upon collective inquiry on best practices and realities of Special Education Leadership at the building level.
- Optimize professional collaboration and build relationships.
- Foster and promote positive professional interactions.
- Allow for ongoing electronic communication, supp6ort and technical assistance between meetings
Facilitator: Mary Beth Goodell, Education Consultant
Cancellation Clause: Attendees can cancel their registration and receive a refund up to 5 business days before the scheduled training/conference. There will be a $50 administration fee. Attendees canceling within 24 hours, on or after the scheduled training/conference, will not receive a refund.
Back to Calendar