Preschool and Early Learning PLC
NHASEA is excited to invite you to participate in a Professional Learning Community for Preschool Special Education Coordinators and Special Education Administrators responsible for overseeing Early Childhood Special Education in their district. Join professionals who are responsible for the oversight of early learning special education programming as they focus upon collective learning, networking, and collegial support by sharing and learning centered on best practices Early Childhood Special Education. This PLC will provide and the opportunity for professionals to discuss relevant topics with others who understand the unique challenges or early learning and preschool special education programming. We look forward to further interactive discussions on hot topics identified by the professionals registered for the 2021-222 PLC.
The PLC will meet every other month from September through May to:
- Increase knowledge of best practices regarding the unique needs of the three to five-year-old population.
- Building relationships network and engage in collegial support with Preschool Special Education Coordinators throughout New Hampshire.
- Strengthen leadership skills by sharing strategies and expertise.
- Learn about and share new resources to support the many challenges specific to our youngest learners.
- Explore specific topics of interest in smaller breakout sessions as appropriate.
- Plan and participate in events to allow extra time to collaborate and network with PLC members.
Tammy Vittum, Early Childhood Education Consultant
$300.00 NHASEA Member / $350.00 Non-Member
Location: In person meetings will be held at the NHASEA Office, 25 Triangle Park Drive, Concord, NH. Based on any developing COVID-19 restrictions NHASEA reserves the right to pivot all professional learning opportunities to a remote platform.
The platform for this PLC includes both remote and in –person meetings to allow an opportunity to meet one another as well as participation via zoom.
Who Should ATTEND?
Session Dates and Times:
Wednesday, September 29, 2021 – 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. – In Person
Wednesday, November 17, 2021 - 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. – Via Zoom
Wednesday, January 26, 2022 - 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. – Via Zoom
Wednesday, March 23, 2022 - 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. – Via Zoom
Wednesday, May 25, 2022 - 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. – Via ZoomBack to Calendar