Preschool and Early Learning PLC
NHASEA announces this Professional Learning Community, for Preschool Special Ed Coordinators and Special Ed administrators responsible for overseeing Early Childhood Special Education in their district. Now more than ever, support for leaders in the field of Preschool Special Education and Early Learning is critical. During COVID 19 young children and their families have been impacted both in the education and home settings. This PLC will focus upon “the new normal” in early learning settings and how-to best support young children with disabilities. Join your colleagues for interactive discussion on hot topics identified by the professionals registered for the PLC.
Quarterly meetings will:
- Increase knowledge of Best Practices regarding the unique needs of the three to five-year-old population during COVID-19.
- Build relationships, network and engage in collegial support with Preschool Special Ed Coordinators throughout New Hampshire.
- Strengthen leadership skills by sharing strategies and expertise.
- Obtain new resources to support with the many challenges which are specific to our youngest learners.
- Offer option for breakout sessions and small group work to explore specific topics of interest .
- Plan and participate in events to allow extra time to collaborate and network with PLC members
Facilitator: Vicki Leandri, M.S, Education Consultant
Cancellation Clause: Attendees can cancel their registration and receive a refund up to 5 business days before the scheduled training/conference. There will be a $50 administration fee. Attendees canceling within 24 hours, on or after the scheduled training/conference, will not receive a refund.
Back to Calendar
Conference will be hosted virtually. Attendees will receive these materials after registration is completed.