Learning "Learn Everywhere"
After years of watching, waiting, and making your voices heard, the controversial Learn Everywhere rules are here. Join us on February 1, 2021 to talk about the rules to follow and the pitfalls to avoid. We will answer your questions, including:
- How should school districts award high school credits for attendance at Learn Everywhere programs?
- What is the IEP team’s role when a special education student enrolls in a Learn Everywhere program?
- What is the district’s liability for costs?
- What services must a school district provide to a student with an IEP who attends a Learn Everywhere program?
- Who is responsible for providing accommodations and modifications at a Learn Everywhere program if the student qualifies under Section 504?
- And the critical question, “How does Learn Everywhere relate to FAPE?”
Presenter(s): Gerald M. Zelin, Esquire and Milliana R. Zonarich, Esquire – Drummond Woodsum
Cancellation Clause: If attendee cannot attend, a refund will not be given. Only in the case of someone who has registered and paid, will someone else be allowed to attend in their absence.Back to Calendar