“The Art and Science of Special Education”
Join New Hampshire Education Leaders as we “re-set” our course and address the new realities of the art and science of special education. The NHASEA Annual Summer Conference will be held in-person at Church Landing. Additional information on Social Distancing Requirements is forthcoming.
Our Keynote speakers are as follows:
- Dr. Marcia L. Tate –– Developing Minds, Inc.
- Ty Gagne, Chief Executive Officer –– PrimexPrimex
- Dean B. Eggert, Esquire –– Wadleigh Starr & Peters
- Alison M. Minutelli, Esquire –– Wadleigh Starr & Peters
- Gerald M. Zelin, Esquire –– Drummond Woodsum
- Erin R. Feltes, Esquire –– Drummond Woodsum
- Milliana R. Zonarich, Esquire –– Drummond Woodsum
Back to Calendar
Cancellation Clause: Attendees can cancel their registration and receive a refund up to 14 calendar days before the scheduled conference. There will be a $50 administration fee. Attendees canceling on or after the scheduled conference will not receive a refund.