Preschool and Early Learning
Professional Learning Community (PLC)
Are you a professional who’s responsible for the oversight and coordination of preschool programming, child find and related early learning opportunities? If so, the NHASEA is excited to invite you to participate in a Professional Learning Community (PLC) for Preschool Special Education Coordinators and Special Education Administrators and other early learning professionals responsible for overseeing Early Childhood Special Education in their educational community. Over the past several school years, over 70 preschool coordinators participated in this PLC and found the topics and conversations to be beneficial to their work and the young children and families they serve. Early Childhood Special Education professionals appreciate the opportunity to discuss relevant topics with others who understand the unique challenges they face. We look forward to further interactive discussions on hot topics identified by the professionals registered for this 2022-2023 PLC.
The PLC will meet every other month from September through May to:
- Increase knowledge of best practices regarding the unique needs of the three to five-year-old population.
- Build relationships, network and engage in collegial support with Preschool Special Education Coordinators throughout New Hampshire.
- Strengthen leadership skills by sharing strategies and expertise.
- Learn about and share new resources to support the many challenges specific to our youngest learners.
- Explore specific topics of interest in smaller breakout sessions as appropriate.
- Plan and participate in events to allow extra time to collaborate and network with PLC members
Session Dates and Times:
September 28, 2023 – 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. – In-Person
November 16, 2023 – 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. – In-Person
January 25, 2024 – 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. – Virtual
March 21, 2024 – 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. – Virtual
May 23, 2024 – 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. – Virtual
Tammy Vittum - Early Childhood Education Consultant
NHASEA reserves the right to make any and all changes to the events materials, and meeting dates. Attendees will be notified immediately of these changes. Cancellations within 10 business day of the event and no shows will not receive a refund.Back to Calendar